Province of Victoria - Term 5

William528

I'm still here
Welcome to Province of Victoria(province 9)!

This is a new province, I believe, so there is a lot to do.:)
All coments and suggestions welcome.:)

Name the province
Any suggestions for the name of the province?
How about victoria?

Flag
Any suggestions for the flag of the province?

Build queue
I believe that Pharsalos (the only city in the province) is building a police station at the moment, and would be finished in about 40 turns, Any suggestions for what to build next? Should we rush the police station?(I say yes).

Policy
In the nominations I said we should expand into Aztec, Anyone support my policy? Or should we go for peace since victory is at hand.

[dance]Party[party]
In the election's thread I said there would be a party in Pharsalos when I get elected, is anyone coming?

Build queue at the moment: Police station(c)

As you can see I'm trying to make this as democratic as possible; please have your say!

Victoria is the best possible name I could think of.
Although it is only the first suggestion, It's unbeatable.
Victoria for province #9
(by the way Will, why not join the Aussie ethnic group? I might be barking up the wrong tree, but I've got a hunch...)

Since it's mostly Aztec cities, how about CHICOMECOATL? She was the Aztec goddess of fertility :love:.

:D
Just wandering wether there still is a need to go to war with the Aztecs.

Well, according to Octavian X's map, a majority of the Aztec cities would go to Province 9 were they taken, so...

Maybe we should name it Pharsalos. It's the only city....
But if you want a completely unpronounable Aztec name, get Ehectalt Atzin over here. I can't ever spell his name. That's how good he is.

I've decided to call this province Victoria. Since there is majorioty support for this name.
(any opposition?)

From this hour on, this is the glorious province of Victoria.

I still need a flag for the province though.

William528, I need the build queues for tonight's turn chat. :) (in 1 hour). BTW, the next turn chat is August 7th, 6:59pm EDT.

Great name for a Province. 'Cause i live in that state, in Australia!!!! GO VICTORIA

I've put the building queue on the first post, not much of a queue, but the police station should keep Pharsalos busy for the next 20, 30 turns. Anyway, after the police station I'd like Pharsalos to produce a Mech Infantry, to keep my "election promise"; Any opposition? Please state here with the reason.

So the building queue at the moment:
Police station(c), Mech Infantry.

Top Bottom