Ps4 can't buy units que and multi que are off

Klop9999nike

Chieftain
Hi

I am playing civ 6, I can't buy units, when I press l1 and r1 nothing happens I even tried l2 and r2. I have been on other platforms and it tells to have que and multi que turned off. Which I never had turned on.

Please help.

Hi

I am playing civ 6, I can't buy units, when I press l1 and r1 nothing happens I even tried l2 and r2. I have been on other platforms and it tells to have que and multi que turned off. Which I never had turned on.

Please help.
This is much better asked on the Consoles forum. If it's a bug or UI problem, then they'd know much better than those who are here - the vast majority are not PlayStation gamers.

Your wording is a little concerning - have you actually chcked that multiqueue is off, or just assumed that because never consciously turned it in, then it must be off? Sometimes.it can get turned on by accident. When you go to buy the unit, does it come on screen what button to press? I believe it should be L1, but it's been a while and I play on the Switch. Do you have enough gold and strategic resources?

If you want help, it'd be easiest to provide a screenshot of when you try to buy a unit. It would save a lot of shooting in the dark.

Same here. I think it's a bug. When you turn off the queue at the very top of the building list screen (uncheck the box) then you can buy items with gold or faith. With the queue option this doesn't work. I have only vanilla civ 6.

Top Bottom