PSA — RE: Console Crashes

samaritan

Chieftain
Hi,

Based on seeing the handful of other posts regarding the problems with this title, I would advise anyone who is still experiencing console crashes related to Civilization VI to contact the publisher (2K).

If the title was purchased digitally and you are not satisfied with their response, I recommend that you refer the matter onto Microsoft (XBox) or Sony (PS4) for a refund.

I have spent over six (6) weeks pursuing the matter through various avenues and was finally granted a refund for my purchase.

It is unfortunate that the publisher seems to be in denial that these issues are occurring for a (possibly small) number of users and also, that the console manufacturer(s) claim that no other users besides myself, have contacted them regarding the issue.

Civilization VI has the potential to be a GREAT title (and this post is not designed to deter most people from experiencing it) but I don’t see it meeting these expectations for users who are still experiencing any ongoing issues. These issues will only continue to occur in the interim until the matter is first acknowledged and then addressed.

Cheers

Top Bottom