1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

PSN demo

Discussion in 'CivRev - General Discussions' started by neverfree13, Jun 4, 2008.

1. neverfree13

neverfree13 Chieftain

I was wondering if anyone knew the exact time they would be posting it to download on PSN. Because I know XBL gets it at 2 A.M. Thanks to anyone who can get close to answering it.

2. Thrallia

Thrallia Prodigal Staffer GOTM Staff

the PSN demo will be posted at the same time that the PSN gets updated...whenever Sony gets around to doing it...I don't know if they have a set time every week like the 360 does.

3. Tukker

Tukker Chieftain

Too bad its not on ps3 yet while it is on xbox already, really looking forward to it.

4. Snerk

Snerk Smeghead

Me too.. :sad:

5. kmvoss

kmvoss Chieftain

I've already won a game via domination in 750 AD! Mind you...it was on Chieftan...which is ridiculously easy. Don't worry guys...its coming..and it is a lot of fun! Don't go in thinking it is Civ 5 and you'll like it a lot.

6. neverfree13

neverfree13 Chieftain

Yeah I can't wait I keep checking the store over and over again.If I see it I'll post a thread for everyone.;)

7. Snerk

Snerk Smeghead

All regions of PSN store have been updated and no civ rev demo, so i guess we wont see it at least until next thursday.

8. bernie77

bernie77 Chieftain

I don't get it why would they put out a demo for the 360 and not the PS3?:mad:

9. lutzj

lutzj The Last Thing You See

Sniffle... 2K really does hate the PS3! The Bioshock port was all a sham! :cry:

10. [Comrade]RaVE

[Comrade]RaVE Chieftain

It's 10:30PM CST and nada. What gives?

11. icejon

icejon Chieftain

demo is out for ps3 iam in 11% its listed under new releas(dont know how to write it) but atleast store has been updated:goodjob:

12. Tukker

Tukker Chieftain

Thanks for posting here, downloading it now !