*Pssst* hey buddy, wanna buy my aqueduct?

Originally posted by dannyevilcat
"Hmmm, maybe I was a little premature in building that aqueduct in that city. It's not goiing to grow at all. No problem, I'll just sell... WTF!? WHY CAN'T I SELL IT?!!!!"

This was me earlier today, upon realizing for the first time ever that aqueducts can't be sold off. I've simply never had to before.

This is really bad. If it requires maintance, I should be able to sell it, don't you think? It seems my civ is being run by the British Columbia NDP.

:lol:

Those darn NDP'ers. Damn Glen Clark to hell!

:goodjob:

YYY: Global Warming...Does that say something to you??
In fact, now that I think about it...During Blitzkrieg I'll usually take about 20 enemy cities before even starting to think about making peace...20 tactical nukes to destroy the hospitals??? that's not my concept of "cheap solution" :crazyeye:

Originally posted by Evincar
YYY: Global Warming...Does that say something to you??
In fact, now that I think about it...During Blitzkrieg I'll usually take about 20 enemy cities before even starting to think about making peace...20 tactical nukes to destroy the hospitals??? that's not my concept of "cheap solution" :crazyeye:

Not only is it not a cheap solution - it is not a solution at all. Unless I'm mistaken, there is absolutely no way to destroy an aqueduct or hospital short of destroying the city itself. Nukes will ruin the city, but the it will be a pile of ruins with a sparkly-clean aqueduct and hospital.

Originally posted by Catt
Nukes will ruin the city, but the it will be a pile of ruins with a sparkly-clean aqueduct and hospital.

Sweet! I'll shelter my troops in hospitals! Then when the unwitting AI tries to come in-- WHAM! It gives new meaning to battlefield medicine!

For anyone I play against, beware! If you take over my cities, I'll drag down your economy with my upkeep! :lol:

Top Bottom