Psychoanalyse me

attackfighter

Emperor
Below are some dreams I've recorded. I can't make any sense of them. Tell me what they mean.

Spoiler :

I was tasked with finding and stopping a supernatural creature out of Mexican folklore called an "Immimicoital". I started my search by walking many city blocks in cold, rainy weather. On my way some kid was harassing me for the sake of his friends amusement. I physically attacked him several times to make him stop, yet he continued. I felt bad for my physical assaults and also quite embarassed (this happened in public) however there was no other way to discourage him. He only followed me for a minute before he left and I carried on alone.I reached my destination, which was an extremely crowded burger joint, where the customers were all people I knew from high school and junior high school. I waited patiently in line for a chance to speak with an employee. When I got my chance I had to yell loudly over the noise of some machine about my 'quest'. Everyone heard. The employee thought I was crazy, as did all employees who heard my yelling, but they let me behind the counter anyway in order to continue my search. Behind the counter the world turned into fields of green grass, a blue sky, a wooden barn-like structure and many wooden crates, carts and other such instruments. I questioned various employees about the immimicoital, only the Mexican ones (of which there were many) knew what I spoke of and they simply laughed at it as a myth. One employee sarcastically suggested I search some nearby beehives for my quarry. I was discouraged but continued questioning employees, for my task was important. Eventually I found a naked, short, brownskinned woman by the barn-like structure. She playfully told me she knew where the immimicoital was and told me to follow her into the barn. I complied and followed her inside. The barn turned out to be maze-like on the inside. It was dark, misty, the woodwork was old and in poor condition. I became spooked, realised that she was most likely the immimicoital and froze in my steps. She continued further ahead without me and I lost track of her. I realised that I would have to confront the creature here in this labrynthe with only a small, supposedly magical pine needle (which I had obtained during an earlier dream sequence that I can't remember) as a weapon and it wasn't much comfort at all. Then I woke up.

Me and a friend Emma were in a school where we only met in/went to one class. A prank date was set up between us, however we avoided any embarrasment. Phil, an aspiring journalist, sent Emma a poetic letter, indicating he had helped us avoid embarrasment.There were 3 Russians in the class, and there was a lesson involving Russia.

I recieved in the mail a birthday present, sent by an uncle, containing one hundred dollars cash and an invitation to a nearby swordfighting club which he counted himself member of. I attended a free class, taking a bus to get there, to find that it involved no swordfighting at all; instead consisting of strange games, of which I knew not the rules, as well as a video documentary on the disgusting production process of some sort of medication (the process, I will mention, involved mixing raisins, grains and some kind of black liquid together into a sort of syrup or gruel). I should mention that I had brought the letter of invitation that my uncle had sent me -- presumably it was a requisite for attendance -- and left it by the door of the clubhouse, along with all of the other free members' invitations. During this class I noticed a healthy amount of attractive females about me; truly I was in an area where they proliferated.

The class mercifully ended and I began to leave, when I realised that I did not know which bus to take to return to my abode. Indeed, I did not even know where my abode was, in this strange dreamland. No doubt from prior experience in my dreams (this travel difficulty arises often in them) I quickly accepted my fate and began to walk home, knowing that it would take three hours if I knew the way -- which I didn't. Taking 'a' form (not the one I had come with, as someone else had already taken it), I set off in the direction of a mall-like structure, which turned out to contain various dispenseraries of unhealthy food, possibly nothing more. I believe that during my travels through this mall I was accosted by a man, possibly black of skin, though my memory of the insident is foggy. Beyond the mall I spied an attractive female who was also walking home from the 'swordfighting' club and I ran up beside her and began to speak. I discussed what we had in common, the club, by asking where she had recieved her invitation from and explaining where I had recieved mine. She did not seem entertained, however, so I became flustered and hastily retreated. At that point, I woke up.

I was putting together a comic strip for a high school assignment that was to be due one year after high school graduation. I put off the assignment until half-an-hour before the due date and was then hindered by my mother, who continually feigned indignation over my attempts not to be hindered by her. The assignment was not completed on time, but I went back to school anyway. The school had the layout of my junior high rather than my high school. I spent most of time in the computer lab, maybe working on some assignment. My account was continually hacked and embarrassing, confidential stuff which I had stored on it was stolen. The hackers occasinally approached me and discussed seemingly inane things, which turned out to be subversive attempts to make me divulge passwords and further confidential information. Throughout the computer lab affair, I periodically stored eggs in a shoe (while wearing it), which invariably were cracked somehow. The cracked eggs occasionally contained fully developed chick fetuses/bodies, which would wrap around my foot upon cracking and would have to be washed off in a sink. Confidential stuff invariably related to Emma. While waking up, I imagined the themesong from Brazil playing with perfect clarity, while hundreds of disjointed images of people I didn't know flashed before me. I had a thought then: that dreaming must be the brain's way of disposing of unnecessary information, or reformatting.

Had a dream in which I watched a movie. The movie opened with a scene in which two people were transported to a plane of fire, where they met two spirits, a younger and an elder. The elder claimed that it was vital the two guests leave at once, but that she was unsure of how they leave. She offered to try and get them home anyway, they accepted her offer. She cast a spell on one of the persons, then the younger spirit took the person, now in a drugged state, and entered a pool of black liquid together. Afterwards they sent the person through a tunnel on the ground that bared resemblance to the sorts of thermal vents found on the ocean floor. That person found himself in a plane of ice. The spirit there made a similar offer, this time to send him directly home, as the former spirits, and again the traveller accepted. The rest of the movie part of the dream is hazy, but some parts of it I remember are, finding out that when the fire spirits cast their spell, they really wreathed the traveller in fire; that pool of black liquid was really lava; that when the flames the traveller was wreathed in died out, he was covered in burns, with blood oozing out of his orifices including his nipples; that he was sent to the ice plane in order that the spirit there might counteract the burns with her own spells; that her offer to send him home was really, similarly to the fire spirits' offer, merely a ruse to allow her to cast such a spell. The traveller who was burned ended up conquering the planes somehow and the spirits along with the other traveller allied together to stop him.

The next part of my dream concerns my adventure in returning the movie from whence it came, presumably a movie rental store, though I was never to find out. To begin with, I loaded the movie, along with several others, into the trunk of a car and covered them with confectioner powder, as if they were powdered donuts. Next, I entered the car, only to discover that I would be sharing it with several strangers. Two of the strangers turned out to be nice, but the third was evil and regularly cut things with his knife and at one point dropped a lighter down my shirt, which somehow remained lit, and would have burned me had I not scrambled to stamp out it's fire. The evil man was intolerable and so I began to fight back, taking his knife from him and abusing him physically. We became enemies. The car reached a sort of complex track changing area, where the roads that a car could drive on could switched, like train tracks, or even lifted up by pullies and moved about. The evil man got out and began manipulating the controls, at first attempting to lift my car up and drop it down from a height. He did not succeed, as I left the car quickly and began maneuvering about the area, jumping or climbing to different areas, as many other drivers watched on in terror (traffic was stalled here by our battle). I eventually defeated the evil man and bashed his head in with a rock on ground level, but I diverted my eyes for a second and when I looked back his presumed corpse had disappeared. What happened next is hazy, I believe some authorities came to speak with me about the incident, but what I do remember clearly is visiting a penetentiary and discovering that the evil man lived. He laughed at me, but I shot his arms and legs with a sniper rifle from far away, crippling him. Then I went to drive home, where I passed many people I was familiar with (but not well acquainted with), a group of whom were telling jokes to cops.

You call yourself "attackfighter". The avatar you picked has a claim in it of being "awesome". Coupled with your location which state you to be in the Elite of Intellectuals. The head quarters no less. From this I, being very much the layman in psycho-analysis, would be able to draw a couple of conclusions which I think would be more trustworthy than analysing your dreams.

This however would not be a good idea. (technical psycho-analytical term, won't bother you with the specifics).

So instead:
You have a great deal of unused capacity, which you have not turned to your advantage.
Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.

Yes, that is very precise, but you have left out perhaps the most significant event of my life, the time where I travelled back in time in a tank and defeated Nietzsche in debate. Without knowledge of that event you cannot hope to fully understand me.

On first reading I thought you said you killed Nietzsche with a tank. I was going to say the tank didn't make him stronger.

On second reading, good point.

Ziggy, is there a Hollandaise (I am rather sure that is a delicious sauce instead of an adjective meaning Dutch - but it should mean it) astrology channel and are you to be found there laying cards?
If yes - you seem strange at that profession. I thought only women with bull-necks and big earrings had that particular talent (very big earrings if nor bull-neck).
If no - regardless of seeming strange I think you could go for it if you wanted to.

So instead:
You have a great deal of unused capacity, which you have not turned to your advantage.
Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to see someone who knows the Craft.

My understanding of dreams, because I believe the id to be completely self-oriented, holds that "any person or organization" in a dream represents qualities of the self pertaining to the qualities those persons or organization represent to you. A dream of an uncle, for example, can easily be misconstrued as "your feelings about the uncle or how you feel toward your uncle". However, more specifically it represents "that quality of self you recognize which is represented as uncle".

Similarly, actions in dreams are always actions for or against the self. Violent actions toward a child and the subsequent ill feelings might represent the ways and methods you feel you're abusing the self, for example.

That said, I have no clue your experiences or position, so you need to do the rest of the footwork for yourself.

Top Bottom