PTW included w/C3C...? Where?!

Owain

G Flashing Inaccessable
I picked up C3C today and ont he box it says it includes PTW. I was psyched to play a LAN game with my girlfriend using my old version of PTW, but its not working. I can't run PTW without my original PTW CD (when i try running it with my C3C CD in it asks me to insert my PTW CD. Was I supposed to get another CD in the box? I got it at EB and the box was sitting on the shelf empty for display purposes and they put the disk in after I payed... Did they miss one?

Sorry, I'm frustrated.

It does include it - it installs automatically in the background when you install conquests, and comes ready-patched to v1.27f.

If you have PTW pre-installed, you could try uninstalling it and uninstalling conquests. Reinstall conquests, and you should find the PTW is installed too, and (hopefully) it will run with the C3C disk installed. :)

My Conquests came with PTW (even though it wasnt stated on the box) :D Didnt notice till like 2 months after i installed it :sad: But who wants PTW when u got Conquests? :p
It should be installed into your normal Civ3 directory, or goto Start > Progs or All Progs, depending on XP or not, and then Atari. You should see the sub directory named Play The World, aswell as Conquests. If not, you either installed it to a different place, or it wasnt installed right :confused:

Top Bottom