Public Announcements

donsig

Low level intermediary
The following has been written on pieces of parchment; the parchment placed in various containers; and the containers tossed into the Great Sea.

Greetings Inhabitants of Meleet!

Let it be known that the People of Iron have built the Mausoleum of Mausollos in the great city of Semtex.

We have no comment about the rumors floating around that Mausollos died at the hands of Iroqi savages.

signed
donsig
Grand Vizeer of the Ironic People

On behalf of Team MIA, I would like to wish to wish you a hearty Congratulations.

Ybbor, Team MIA UN rep.

Oh....we were very :confused: about that container of yours. Brother Bede found it the other day while walking the beach thinking about the fact that Father X-mas always shows up with an all white beard despite climbing down chimnies all the time. Bede came back to Simpleton with the description of a rather large floating device which, of course, made Admiral Kutzov jump on the tables shouting "Hoist the underware and fill it with beer, by the end of the year I'll be outta here". Anyway, Whomp and some other idiots went to check it out and then found the parchement inside so we already know about the existence of the great Mausoleum in Semtex. We're sure You built it purely out of irony and consider that quite a feat. Well done :goodjob: .

Daghdha
UN rep. of Team KISS

We have taken note of this and feel sympathy for the Ironic people, who need this monument to comfort their feelings of guilt over instigating an unwarranted war against their peaceful neighbors. ;)

I also take note that Mr. Donsig has edited his title in a satisfactory manner.

DaveShack said:
We have taken note of this and feel sympathy for the Ironic people, who need this monument to comfort their feelings of guilt over instigating an unwarranted war against their peaceful neighbors. ;)

I also take note that Mr. Donsig has edited his title in a satisfactory manner.

No, not edited. That post was made before I adopted my new and improved title. ;)

Top Bottom