Status
Not open for further replies.

Hygro

soundcloud.com/hygro/
What's your take?

Everybody talking about that have developed to a bit of a
Spoiler language :
circlejerk

Of course nazis are worse than Trump and y'all might remember how I suggested we deal with him

How about punching blacks? I mean, I don't like those, and other people don't like them either, so that must mean it's okay.

How about punching blacks? I mean, I don't like those, and other people don't like them either, so that must mean it's okay.

You may want to think this through a little more.

Pro-diversity people who advocate attacking a demographic, any demographic, are hypocrites.

Hypocrisy by itself doesn't bother me as long as the person is aware of it, but everyone I've spoken to seem staunchly under the belief that it's not hypocritical because "Nazis are bad".

Can't consider yourself a proponent of tolerance if you're an intolerant chav who mugs people. I mean, you can, but you'd be a liar.

If said black person was a nazi, then yes, punching them would be ok. You lose your right to not get punched the instant you start advocating for racial genocide.

Imma pretty chill dude but when someone is advocating the mass extermination of folk and he gets a little bit of the ol' punchy punchy to the face I'm not gonna be so perturbed about the situation.

A little bit of the ol' punchy punchy will do nothing to curb the advocacy of mass extermination you're resistant against. You lose legitimacy by partaking in the "I'll attack anyone I don't agree with" hobby.

Some people can't tell the difference between good, neutral and evil. Either they're suffering from true liberal malaise or they're pure moral relativists (or they're Nazi sympathisers). I mean, punching Nazis=punching black people? Jesus.

I also like the honesty in admitting that you don't like black people. I guess equality is out of fashion these days.

A little bit of the ol' punchy punchy will do nothing to curb the advocacy of mass extermination you're resistant against. You lose legitimacy by partaking in the "I'll attack anyone I don't agree with" hobby.
nah cuz I make a clear exception to those advocating mass extermination - most people are smart enough to understand the distinction

I'm quite fine with being branded an anti-intellectual if I think attacking people is a rather terrible thing to do and accomplishes nothing of any true value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom