1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Puppet city state do nothing can`t liberate city

Discussion in 'Communitas Expansion Pack' started by oldboy69, Nov 21, 2013.

1. oldboy69

oldboy69 Chieftain

I was just let you know that i dont see any option for liberate city states it is a bug or normal anoying when playing as siam not point of keeping city state...
    another thing when you leave them at puppet they do nothing produce nothing so you must annex them.

Someone could explain me the raze city system to because the wrath option doesnt appear every time i dont get it i know you can sometime but doesnt seem to be an option most of the time i do know you can`t raize capital or holy city but what about the rest?

2. oldboy69

oldboy69 Chieftain

should have put it on the bug report sorry about that im an idiot dont now how to deplace it now and i dont want to spam copy paste on the right section if a moderator can deplace it for me much apreciate

3. mitsho

mitsho Deity

No, you're not an idiot. That happens a lot and is really not a problem :) The best way to get a thread moved is to report the opening post (I guess?) which creates a message to a moderator who can move it them. If you are nice, it works well ;)

As for a bug report though, I'm not sure if it's necessary since it's probably not from the newest version and you'd probably need to provide the lua logs, if you still have them?

Have you looked if there's a similar report already?

4. stackpointer

stackpointer King

As with any bug report, your lua.log, database.log and xml.log files would be appreciated.

You can read more about the liberation/city taking issue here: https://github.com/Thalassicus/cep-bnw/issues/11

The liberation issue should be fixed in the next release. To make the changes yourself now see: https://github.com/Thalassicus/cep-bnw/commit/5e54b062641b4c6987e316326d037dc7dfb8ca02

However, this fix will only work with new games and there may still be issues with the city taking options. If you encounter any other problems please report them with your save, logs and how a description on exactly you got to the bugged state.

In both vanilla/CEP, you cannot raze/wrath capitals, holy cities, city-states, and Indonesia's UA cities.

A final warning would be for you not to click the circular production notification that (shouldn't) appears for the puppeted cities. It causes the popup queue to get stuck, similarly to old tech tree F6 bug. I believe that it might be fixed with this liberation issue but I can't be sure.

5. oldboy69

oldboy69 Chieftain

Thank you very much more all Those answer I had another game everything. Work fine except a small problem when you liberate a city state if that's city state is conquered again then you can't liberate it anymore is automatically become a puppet . So you have to be carefull on deity I often loose the city just the very turn after liberate it then even if I take it back the turn after I'm stuck with a puppet I still can Amex it or raze it after so not a big deal thanks for your help anyway awesome work guy