Puppy thrower removed from Marine Corps

I find it weird, knowing you, you didn't call in for a airstrike that resulted in the "friendly killings" of a squad somewhere near. ;)

Hey, an army that employs Nazis and puppy throwers must consist out of good men who are there to serve in the Iraqi's best interests! :goodjob:

I'll get 'me coat.

:run:

:rolleyes:

I ponder that although spoken in the third person as if not part of these alleged but never proven so-called American values of Nazism, yet self assumed as if oddly all-knowingly cognizant of them, what measure of veracity you would use to gauge this unfounded opine of conjecture and uninformed demagoguery.

Yet also this statement, made sarcasticaly in saying the marines and soldiers are nazis as if implying an air of self deprecation to this post but in reality making a statement of ill-informed hatred and blind prejudice, can only cause one to ponder if this anti-American elitism in rhetoric and demagoguery purposefully has no reference-point as to what it means to be absent of what he pretends to oppose, American nazi soldiers.

Phillipe first posits in his alter-reality supposition that the military in any way or form condones or supports the enlistment of sadistic and cruel recruits and purposely hires "puppy throwers" as if that were a means to an end in this false agenda spew of demonizing the American soldiers as bloodthirsty nazis. Yet in reality, this thread proves that such acts of senseless cruelty are, as opposed to his false slander, neither supported, tolerated, or in any way condoned by the military as the puppy thrower was discharged from the marines for his crimes. Go back to the front page in case you haven't read it yet.

Then, as if to add insult to self-afflicted injury, he adds the term "Nazi" to describe the US soldiers and marines who serve in Iraq and elsewhere as if all were evil and vile murderers. In this narrow thoughtlessness of group-think harangues the only reference to measure the truth in their statements is what they oppose, not what it is like to be without what they oppose or any comprehension of facts that is evident.

Phillipe and those like him who are unaware of the abstracts in comprehension of what they claim to oppose, American "Nazi" soldiers, have never known what it is like to not be free and voice their flawed opinions in open dissent and have never known what it is like to live under the iron fisted rule of a real nazi army and have never known what it is like to have real nazi leaders outside of this false, unthinking namecalling made in lack of knowledge or understanding.

It would be advisable for him to read up on what the word nazi means and implies or the meaning of any other word that he unthinkingly uses to label others without a remote semblence of factual context. Read about the Wehrmacht, the real nazi army, and what they did in support of their nazi leaders. Read also about what these leaders did, what they stood for, who they are and the consequences of their actions and ideology. Then compare it to the American military and realize that it was a different generation of American leaders and soldiers who destroyed the nazis, liberated Europe and created an atmosphere of freedom in which you and those like you can spew your agenda, whether true or not.

God bless the American soldiers and military.

That
is all

Great post,

but he (phil) was not calling US soldiers nazis or implying that they are brutal (at least, I don't think so). He was, likely, referring to someone who is a racist supremist and supports a fascist regime the likes of which would make Nazis squeamish.

Oh how I love these patriotic bravadoes. Good to see that My Country Tis o Thee jingoism is alive and kicking.

With all sincerity I apolgize to you Miss Lucy, for the graphic images presented. I merely was trying to prove a point that just because some dogs are "cute and cuddly wuddly widdle puppy wuppies", most, at least in Iraq, are diseased and inferior animals that compromise human ambitions. this particular dog had one eye, thousands of fleas, and trust me it hung around for a few months before it was ordered of me and two others to exteriminate it. It was comrpomising the integrity of our food supply.

Apparently the only thing that prevents you from having the population of the U.S. out for your death penalty is the fact that you did not tape it and seem to enjoy it.

Apparently the only thing that prevents you from having the population of the U.S. out for your death penalty is the fact that you did not tape it and seem to enjoy it.

Well, most people aren't dumb enough not to see a difference between gleefully throwing a puppy off a cliff and what appears to be, at least from the perspective of the people involved, removing a dangerous pest.

No, I'm not defending whatever Chaz and his buddies did. Nobody, though, could coherently defend what the puppy-thrower did.

Well, most people aren't dumb enough not to see a difference between gleefully throwing a puppy off a cliff and what appears to be, at least from the perspective of the people involved, removing a dangerous pest.

As has been given as first-hand accounts from many people on this forum who (claim to) have been in Iraq, dogs are considered unwanted pests. The marine in question may very likely have been asked to eliminate some dogs, in which case the only difference between him "deserving to die" or not is the fact that instead of killing the puppy, he taped the killing of the puppy and seemed to enjoy it.

No, I'm not defending whatever Chaz and his buddies did. Nobody, though, could coherently defend what the puppy-thrower did.

"Defend" is ambiguous. You can likewise say that you can't defend the action of someone rudely getting through the door in front of you for no good reason when you were already the first one there.

I could easily defend that the death penalty is not merited for what the puppy-thrower did.

That second photo is hilarious! Something about the combination of utter disinterest that a photo is being taken on the face of the first guy, and the soldier's ( Chazumi? ) ecstatic expression is priceless.

Was it taken after you killed the dog?

Sometimes I wish I could be given a rifle, a box of ammo and free reign on these dogs where I live here in Mexico.

People just don't know how to take care of animals here or they just don't care. Its not uncommon to see dogs with there legs half ripped off hanging on by a peice of sking and ligament just walking around until they die or are eaten by other dogs. I've seen a dog with it's ears sliced off (obviously with a razor or knife). There was dog here not long ago dying of some kind of horrible nervous system disease. Spit and drool coming out of its mouth, hardly able to walk. Just sat there in the road for a week or two before dying.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

When I suggested putting the thing out of its misery I was informed it was illegal to kill a dog in Mexico.:rolleyes:

These aren't "strays" I'm told. So technically some POS somewhere owns these dogs so it would be bad to kill them.

Its certainly not something to be enjoyed or taped for fun unless your just a sadistic p.o.s.

As has been given as first-hand accounts from many people on this forum who (claim to) have been in Iraq, dogs are considered unwanted pests. The marine in question may very likely have been asked to eliminate some dogs, in which case the only difference between him "deserving to die" or not is the fact that instead of killing the puppy, he taped the killing of the puppy and seemed to enjoy it.

"Defend" is ambiguous. You can likewise say that you can't defend the action of someone rudely getting through the door in front of you for no good reason when you were already the first one there.

I could easily defend that the death penalty is not merited for what the puppy-thrower did.

Lovely job simultaneously missing and demonstrating my point, there, Mr. Badass.

Anyway, since this thread has turned so disgusting, I'm going to unsubscribe now.

I've seen dogs in Iraq that have almost nothing in common with domesticated dogs in the west. Does your dog eat human remains? Damn right the dogs are shot in many places ( remains should be burried or burned asap as well ). They carry more disease than a seasoned russian prostitute! then you factor in the flies that are all over them!

Think about this way:

However sad and horrible this is, we're getting this pissed off about it? WTF! Thousands of people die in warzones all over the world every day, and we're getting pissed over a puppy dying! Someone explain this to me. Please. I fell bad that the puppy died needlessly and horribly, but this much uproar? Man. I simply don't understand this at all.

And a lot of dogs should be shot to be put out of their misery, or to prevent disease spread. I think that should be legalized; it's unsafe to all species to have a sick/dying/dead animal around that can't be cared for properly.

Think about this way:

However sad and horrible this is, we're getting this pissed off about it? WTF! Thousands of people die in warzones all over the world every day, and we're getting pissed over a puppy dying! Someone explain this to me. Please. I fell bad that the puppy died needlessly and horribly, but this much uproar? Man. I simply don't understand this at all.

Puppies are cute and furry and sweet, Iraqis are brown and weird and muslims.

Puppies are cute and furry and sweet, Iraqis are brown and weird and muslims.

You forgot prone to killing one another in record numbers due to a division in a religion founded bya guy who got a headache and went for a walk. Skin pigmentation aside ( anyone spending time in the region turns brown under the sun ) your spot on! :goodjob:

Great post,

but he (phil) was not calling US soldiers nazis or implying that they are brutal (at least, I don't think so). He was, likely, referring to someone who is a racist supremist and supports a fascist regime the likes of which would make Nazis squeamish.

Exactly, I wouldn't dare to call all the USA soldiers "nazis". That would discredit entire generations of common men and their patriotism, i was directing it at a "certain supporter of a regime the likes of which would make the Nazis squeamish."

"certain supporter of a regime the likes of which would make the Nazis squeamish."

Comments like this are why people have a hard time taking you seriously. Outside of Pol Pot and Mao, I dont think there has been anyone in the modern age that could have made the Nazi's squeamish.

Comments like this are why people have a hard time taking you seriously. Outside of Pol Pot and Mao, I dont think there has been anyone in the modern age that could have made the Nazi's squeamish.

Did you not read the "optimalisation" thread?
or do you support that regime?

Silly-troll mobby, I literally took over the words by Ecofarm, becuase it's what he said about my post i agreed.

Or are you going to say Ecofarm thinks the Bush presidency is fascist?
:lol:

Top Bottom