1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Purchasing spanish mission with faith in conquered cities

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by SuperNoobCamper, Sep 3, 2017.

1. SuperNoobCamper

SuperNoobCamper King

Hello.
    Lately i have been playing as isabella and i found it quite fun and rewarding to play yet i encountered an issue i do not know if it's intended or a bug.
    After i conquer a city, the resistance period ends & build a court house i still cannot purchase the mission (spanish castle replacement) with faith.
    It's purchasable with faith in the cities i found with my own settlers but not in conquered cities.
    Is this intentional ?

2. Enginseer

Enginseer Salientia of the Community Patch Supporter

Depends on the variables, do your city even have a religion majority?

3. Funak

Funak Deity

Shouldn't a Spanish conquered city always have a majority religion, that's part of her UA? :D

4. Enginseer

Enginseer Salientia of the Community Patch Supporter

Part of bug fixing is using the scientific method. I'm able to replicate the results with no issue, so the problem must be within the variables which is I'm just assuming was the default with a religious majority.

5. Enrico Swagolo

Enrico Swagolo Deity

Weird, I could purchase Missions with Faith just fine in the last version. The only case when I can't is if I puppet them, because then you cannot buy anything with faith nor gold.

6. SuperNoobCamper

SuperNoobCamper King

Nope.
    No religion majority in the city.
    And i have no official religion either yet i can purchase them in my cities which also have no majority religion or religious followers.... just pantheon followers.