1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Putting Envoys to Work

Discussion in 'Civ6 - iPad & iPhone' started by Gmdjeb, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Gmdjeb

Gmdjeb Chieftain

New player here ... so this is a newbie question!

(Playing on an iPad Pro)

When I get the message that I have a new Envoy available, and I can see City States that I "located", I don’t seem to be able to send the new Envoy anywhere. I do get the envoy automatically placed when I am the first Civ to discover a City State, but if I find other City States, later, I cant seem to assign them anywhere ... not even to the one I discovered first ...

I am sure I’m missing something basic here ...

Also, If I can’t assign the Envoy in the turn I get the new Envoy message, is the Envoy forfeited, or are the stored somewhere?

Thanks!

2. bizwan

bizwan Chieftain

Go to the city state organization screen, accessed by (usually) the second button on the upper right of the screen. All the city states you have discovered appear, with arrows on the right displayed.if you have envoys to use. Be sure to confirm when you are finished distributing the envoys. You can save envoys to use later. This is handy if you want to hang on to strategic city states over time.

3. Gmdjeb

Gmdjeb Chieftain

Thank you very much! I guess I though those arrows were "decorations!" LOL! I appreciate the really quick response! Regards, JB

4. bizwan

bizwan Chieftain

Have Fun! Civ has given me years of entertainment.