Putting the pot of coffee up, who's with me?

geebo

Prince
it's gonna be a long night/morning/day/week/month fellas! Everyone who's playing at launch, enjoy! Oh here's your cup, :coffee:

Moderator Action: It's a good thing we are not getting a lot spammy threads based on the crescendoing countdown. :D

Moderator Action: It's a good thing we are not getting a lot spammy threads based on the crescendoing countdown. :D

haaa, sorry had too, I been good but the boredom is killing me now! :crazyeye:

I'll be up with a pot of earl grey. Of course, those dastardly Europeans wake up and it's waiting for them... Slackers.

Edit: And come on mods... Gives us a break - go on a delete fest in one or two hours :D

I get to go on a 4 hour drive for work tomorrow afternoon, which means I won't be going into the office at all. I lucked out. Gonna play the hell out of this game tonight.

I get to go on a 4 hour drive for work tomorrow afternoon, which means I won't be going into the office at all. I lucked out. Gonna play the hell out of this game tonight.

nice, yea just finished my Masters, I'm off until I find a teaching job so CiV for the next week or until my gf wants to break up with me! :lol:

nice, yea just finished my Masters, I'm off until I find a teaching job so CiV for the next week or until my gf wants to break up with me! :lol:

Luckily my GF is on the other side of the planet right now. I'm a free man. I just need to resist the temptation to play civ while I'm driving my car tomorrow.

...maybe I could put my laptop in the passenger seat....

Got about an hour to go here. I doubt I'll stay up (sicker 'n a dog right now), but I'll get the download going for sure. ;)

Irish cough (and everything else) remedy... Take a lemon and slice it into quarters. Take a few cloves and stick them into the lemons, "studding" the lemons. Put them in stoneware (or otherwise heat proof) mug with a teaspoon or tablespoon (depending on your taste) of sugar. Add a solid shot of boiling water and a solid shot of Irish whiskey (Powers is my go-to for this). Stir, and drink while it's still steaming.

Makes you feel better if you're sick. have 3 or 4, and it makes you feel better whatever is happening.

I bet civfanatics will purge about 500 threads in the next 2 hours and nobody will notice.

XD

The thinking is "in 30 minutes the gates open." That is midnight in Baltimore.

I bought it off of steam and it says I have 30 mins left to download it will more than likely start the download and go to bed. I do think I will stay up latter than I should tomorrow night playing it though. The reviews look good hopefully the dilpo is fixed and this makes civ 5 playable.

Send some of that coffee up my way. The Mt. Dews are wearing off. :D Bring on the caffeine baby it's gonna be a fun night

I bet civfanatics will purge about 500 threads in the next 2 hours and nobody will notice.

XD
Probably not. Once the game unlocks all of these will just drift to bottom and in a million years be mined for energy.

Then we'll have another 500 threads more praising over/pi**ing on the gameplay, bugs, turn-times, possible hotfixes etc.

Top Bottom