1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Qestion about "The Awesome Collection" Mods

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Modding Discussion' started by LethalLeigh, Feb 14, 2016.

1. LethalLeigh

LethalLeigh Chieftain

I have started a new game with the Awesome Collection mods which is done by "Ryika"
    Hopefully Ryika can help But I was wandering about Building Quests I don't seem to get many at all I have built A Command Centre, Feed Hub and a CEL Cradle, and I have yet to receive the quest options for the covert agents. in fact I have only received a few quest for building options. is this part of the overhaul in the mods?

2. Ryika

Ryika Lazy Wannabe Artista

None of the quests in the Awesome Collection should edit building quests and I'm not aware of any bug that would cause them to get disabled. Every copy of a building has a 5% Chance per Turn to trigger the quest associated with the building (default behavior, not modified by my mods), I assume you've just been unlucky.

3. LethalLeigh

LethalLeigh Chieftain

OK thanx for the info.

BTW love the mods I really hope the Devs take look at them and seriously consider adding in some to the next Expansion as standard.
    The continues spawn of Pods and Excavation sites, More access to Artifacts and the Large choice of starter options has made me enjoy the game a lot more with these mods enabled.

So thank you these :)

4. joncnunn

joncnunn Senior Java Wizard Moderator

Moderator Action: Moved to Creation & Customization