1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

QMC Game Showcase

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall - Dawn of Civilization' started by 1SDAN, Jul 20, 2018.

1. 1SDAN

1SDAN Brother Lady

This thread is for people to display single post images and stories from QMC.

Lokki242 likes this.
  2. 1SDAN

1SDAN Brother Lady

I love the Ottomans.

Pros: Quality Core, High Early Stability, Great Starting Situation, Proximity to all Western Holy Cities, Incredible UB

Screenshot (4).png

3. 1SDAN

1SDAN Brother Lady

Decided to take a break from my Ottoman game to play the Mughals. As always, I prefer to play less for the UHV and more for senseless conquest.

Screenshot (5).png

Behold, the unified Indian subcontinent!

Screenshot (6).png

The French AI is doing pretty good this game. They got Kyiv.

4. 1SDAN

1SDAN Brother Lady

Capture.PNG

After a bunch of optimization, rerolls, and using war to manipulate the AI's build schedule, I managed to build both the Oracle and Ishar's Gate as the Greeks. I'm currently building The Great Cothon in Sparte, and I'm planning on building the Colossus there as well.

5. 1SDAN

1SDAN Brother Lady

I think I went a little overkill with wonders.

Capture.PNG

Publicola likes this.