1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Quatronia Diplomacy

Discussion in 'Team CDZ' started by Robi D, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

Same as CDZ thread but without the spam;)

My thoughts are its very open usually people dance around facts for the first few messages before getting down to buisness. So either they pre determined they would cozy up to the first civ they found or saw it was us and figured it would be better for them to be our friends.

Some of the info is not especially useful (like that we are in the south) the resource info is. It confirms my thoughts on why we have less land (clams vs wheat)

So this is where i'll open it up for your input;

Should we match the openess of info or hold back a little more?
    Resource trade is a definate possibility, is it worth persuing?
    Should we give them some info on the map and contacts (or lack of)?
    Anything else that comes to mind..

I also got a PM from earthling, i've sent one back saying we recieved the message and will be replying shortly.

2. Darkness

Darkness Shadow creature

Why do you still post this here?

Just curious, but considering everyone only responds at CDZ, why do you waste your time by posting it here?

3. Furiey

Furiey No Longer Just Lurking

Arrgh, I've forught through failed attempts for about 10 mins to read that! We sort of need to as it's a CFC game, but as I can hardly use this forum at the moment I'm doing my responding over on CDZ.