Queen Of Dragons

mylittledashie84

Chieftain
ok for this lets play im playing as deneryes or danny as ill call her in this lets play. Lets say story wise is that her capital of vayleria was somehow transported to a new world via a strange storm. Perhaps the storm according to one of her guards was possibly magical by nature, thankfully her beloved dragons while juvinile, where sent with her as well as some workers and some unsullied. the first thing she did was to settle her capital near what appears to be a large body of water deciding that reasearching a way to cross these waters would be a good idea. next creating a fire pit might help having a kingdom based on honor even though her kingdom at the moment was only a city state.

After many, many years Danny noticed for some unexplained reason she was not aging. while she stayed young and beautiful she had to watch others age and die while she lived on, becoming very lonely and
depressed . One day she was hunting her near the forest when a group of warrior bandits set upon her while she could hold her own in a battle their were just to many. However when it looked like she was going to meet her end; a voice cried out " Barbaric knaves...you dare force yourself on this fair creature?! For this transgression you shall know why.....I AM THE NIGHT!!" and danny was taken aback as large blue beam struck the warriors sending their ashes to the winds. "was that some sort of magic ? who or what could have done this? still I am not one to look a gift horse in the …." however her thoughts suddenly realised the irony of that statement as lo and behold she saw her rescuer was in fact a large horse a midnight blue one in fact....with wings.....and a horn apparently. Slowly the large....erm winged unicorn she decided to call it, slowly walked up to her. "Greetings creature are you well ? you are not injured per chance?" IT SPOKE !! gathering her wits she replied " yes I am well thank you." A voice cried out" lady deneryes are you.." a male voice said coming toward them with a group of unsullied their eyes wide and their bodies stoke still as they looked upon the strange creature. "friends of yours?" the horse said with a turning toward them. " yes, miss..." "oh a thousand apologies I am princess Luna of equestria well I was before I found myself alone in this wretched place." Danny thought for a moment.
"Perhaps we can help each other" "Oh ? how so?" "well Luna if you'd like you can come back with me to my city its not to far from here and i'm betting we wont be so lonely anymore."

1. Princess Luna decided to take them up on her offer, after settling in at the capital, princess Luna was given the position of general and 500 yrs later to her joy was reunited with princess twilight sparkle who forged her own kingdom , happy not only because she found her fellow princess but the rest of the elements of harmony . However twilights friends still lived even though their families passed on. Soon they met another pony kingdom led by sunset shimmer, and a strange empire known as México. Now as she stood with Danny on the balcony of her palace that was still be built, as their 2nd city soon began building a road to connect with the capital as word got back of a city state called Diagon Ally ruled a seemingly perpetual young teen wizard called Harry Potter, Danny looked at the setting suns in the sky comforting Luna with a hand on her withers, wondered about the future, then she smiled, she was now the queen of dragons

2250 ca

danny was decidedly uncomfortable. her uneasiness began when she first met the Hanar, at first she didn't know what to make of them only that for some reason she was reminded of the jello mode at the general Lunas ( or since she found her sisters kingdom of equestria princess once more however she decided to keep her rank as general) first wedding, when the mother presented said treat at the reception. Naturally since Jello is made out of horse hooves it was sadly in poor taste which led to the wedding party quickly becoming an divorce party of sadness according of pinkie pie even made more depressing on the grooms part having to pay for foal support, even though the foal was seemly anthro due to the groom being human.

but now she received word that a scout unit from the changeling empire appeared at their borders and after hearing about what happened at her brothers and ex babysitters wedding it was decidedly a good idea to form a mutual bond between their two kingdoms......then the protheans appeared which wasn't as bad at first....but for some unexplained reason twilight made a trade agreement with them.....and the changeling empire poor celestia saying that twilight was " out of her Fausted d..n mind" to agree to the deal with the empire so before danny went to sleep that night as she checked the reports on how her new archers in her new 3rd city was doing seemed to going well all things considered.....but mayyyybe the construction of the bent pyramid was a bit overkill

Top Bottom