Quest buildings worth having every game

Jacozilla

Warlord
I find no matter what affinity or victory type I'm chasing (which tbh is domination 99% of time) - I always make sure to grab a handful of key techs to allow me to get before mid game starts ramping up the buildings which give very useful quest rewards.

Obviously early game everyone goes ultrasonic fence and autoplant for the trade route immunity to aliens and +1 route per city.

But beyond those I always get:
1. Organ Printer: +10 healing for all units.

2. Alien Preserves: +5 healing for all units

With those two stacked, I find the extra +15 heal is incredibly useful either on offense or defense war.

3. Optical Surgery: +1 visibility for all units
-very powerful and I always stack panopticon with it. Either I build panopticon myself or lot of times just annihilate first whichever AI built it to own it

4. Feed site Hubs: +10% worker speed
-useful to stack with other worker bonuses, esp on large maps before building the miles of magrails.

Command center, CEL cradle, and feedsite hub: +1 covert operative

For the feedsite hub, choosing worker speed is foolish because you can always build 10% more workers, but you can't build another covert operative.

Command center, CEL cradle, and feedsite hub: +1 covert operative

For the feedsite hub, choosing worker speed is foolish because you can always build 10% more workers, but you can't build another covert operative.

Thanks, I was trying to remember which ones gave the extra operative. Those guys are very useful and hard to get.

Is it Xenonursery that gives you 450 science?

And there's one that gives you 1000 energy from harvesting miasma. I can't remember.

1. Old Earth Relic (early Culture + is awesome)
2. Recycler (early Production + is awesome)
3. Trade Depot (Production Option)
4. Thorium Reactor (Production Option)
5. Clinic (Health + is a rare and useful commodity)

I'd rather have the food carry over from the cel cradle

I try to align my quest rewards to a given style of play or overall aesthetic I'm going for in a particular game. If I'm Polystralia, I'll pick the +1 TR from Autoplant every time, but I won't choose that way (even though it's more powerful) for every single game. Sometimes, I just want less micro.

As ARC, I'd choose Covert Agent for CEL Cradle. As PAU, I'd choose food carry-over.

Top Bottom