Question about AND income

Hrvoje193

Warlord
I noticed that each turn I receive 1% gold more.Does anyone know what is the cause of this?Maybe world or national wonder?

There's some wonders that give interest on reserves, but I think they come from the Chronicles modmod. I don't recall them being on AND.

Attachments

• interest.png
    interest.png
    703.5 KB · Views: 87
There are three in the main AND mod:
  • Piazza San Marco is the first, and it's a World Wonder.
  • World Bank is the second, and it's a National Wonder, but someone has to build the International Monetary Fund world project first. The IMF doesn't do anything else on its own.
  • Global Stock Exchange is the last, and it's also a World Wonder.
I suggested this mechanic be added, and I don't like to use a mechanic only once, so we put in 3 different places.

Thank you all.I see percentage is mentioned only in description.Would it be possible to add it into wonder summary, like other benefits?

I thought all wonders/buildings bonuses were mentioned in summary, and didn't bother to read every description.I am probably not the only one to do that, so summary without all bonuses could be misleading.

I thought all wonders/buildings bonuses were mentioned in summary, and didn't bother to read every description.I am probably not the only one to do that, so summary without all bonuses could be misleading.

It depends on the wonder. You can have a wonder say anything in its summary by using the <Help> tag. Several wonders use Python to pull off their effects and the <Help> tag is used to explain the effect. The problem is that <Help> text is static. Otherwise I would have implemented a scaling mechanism on the Golden Ages from the Reichstag. Getting dynamic text requires DLL editing, which I currently don't know how to do.

I noticed a few changes in money interest mechanic, most notably cap limitation.It is nice idea, but I don't think it is scaling with map size.For example 250 $ cap on huge map means very little.

Top Bottom