Question about Apostolic Palace

phrebucci

Chieftain
Hi,

First, thanks for excellent work in the mod and the new version, the best Civilization game in the last 10 years.

Second, i really liked the AP realocates the holy city of catolicism but i really dislike the construct of AP found the orthodoxy. Altough the question of historicity, it means a only one city concetrating two rivals religions if a human playing Rome or Byzantium in 3000AD, impairing the game play if you're willing a late game or switch for a new spawned civilization (how i like do with Rome/Byzatium)

Has a something way for me (read it if and where i change the code) to change the found of orthodoxy for one tech or for one building? I think the Hagia Sophia a wonderful alternative for this...

Sorry if the thread exists previosly, i search in the forum but don´t found.

Last edited:
Hey, nice to hear you are enjoying the mod.

However what you are describing sounds like you are playing a rather old version. Christianity has since then been changed a lot, most importantly now the first Christian sect to appear is Orthodoxy, and Catholicism can appear in one of two ways: either more Christian/Orthodox cities are outside the control of Christian civs than inside, or when the first Christian Cathedral is built.

Hey, nice to hear you are enjoying the mod.

Oh yes, me and some guys in Brazil never abandon the Civ IV because this mod, a good blend of funny and historicity.

However what you are describing sounds like you are playing a rather old version.

Yes, i'm a dumb! I was sure there was installed 1.15 version, that is why the question...

Christianity has since then been changed a lot, most importantly now the first Christian sect to appear is Orthodoxy, and Catholicism can appear in one of two ways: either more Christian/Orthodox cities are outside the control of Christian civs than inside, or when the first Christian Cathedral is built.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: A great solution!

Nice! I hope you're trying 1.15 soon.

Top Bottom