Question about city artstyles

Athenethor

Chieftain
Hello,

I'm trying to make a little mod, and thanks to this modular design, i see it working (with the previous method, i couldn't do anything that work)

I have been able to mod some civs, units, leaderheads and buildings, but i couldn't see any module about city artsyles. I've located the XML that manage that ("CIV4CityLSystem.xml"), and also have modified some dds to make the city different, but i don't know what module manage the city artstyles.

Or maybe it's not ready yet

Thanks for any help about this issue

Hello,

I'm trying to make a little mod, and thanks to this modular design, i see it working (with the previous method, i couldn't do anything that work)

I have been able to mod some civs, units, leaderheads and buildings, but i couldn't see any module about city artsyles. I've located the XML that manage that ("CIV4CityLSystem.xml"), and also have modified some dds to make the city different, but i don't know what module manage the city artstyles.

Or maybe it's not ready yet

Thanks for any help about this issue

city art styles can not be made modular if you look at what mamba did with his city art styles in his mod, you should get a better idea of how to do it. His mod download is here. http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9967

Top Bottom