1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Domestic Advisor

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Dieters, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Dieters

Dieters Chieftain

Am I missing something, or is no information given on the Domestic Advisor screen, showing how many turns it will be before a city grows in population? I see the food surplus, but I don't find that overly helpful. I'd like to be able to see when a city is going to "pop", so I can compare that to the current population, along with the happiness level of the city.

As it is right now, I'm stuck going to every city I own, checking to make sure they don't pop into unhappiness.

If this information isn't available from the Domestic Advisor screen, is there any way I could mod it in?

2. DrJambo

DrJambo Crash-test dummy

In BTS I'd also like to see the domestic advisor have symbols indicating which cities have national wonders in them.

3. Feet

Feet Warlord

I'd like to be able to drill down see what buildings each have. Make it easier to follow for quests and stuff.

4. Dieters

Dieters Chieftain

Can anyone actually answer my question? :)