1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Huge Earth Map

Discussion in 'RoM Scenarios and Maps' started by tibi, Mar 29, 2010.

1. tibi

tibi Chieftain

I am playing now on Huge Earth Map (124x68) included in standard RoM 2.9. I like this map very much but one thing is weird for me - you can easily pass Atlantic and Pacific oceans in ancient times and reach New World by your galleys, war galleys and trirems. I am playing a custom Scenario with only me at start and I would like to not be able to reach New World until discovery of Astronomy (or whatever it requires) just to see how the New World have evolved on it is own... It would be much more realistic and logic. What do you think about it?

2. Jabarto

Jabarto Chieftain

You might want to look at Afforess' modmod. I think there's an option to revert the ocean crossing thing to the way it was, and you don't have to install anything else if you don't want to.

3. tibi

tibi Chieftain

Thank you very much! Will try it and start a new game! ;)

4. tibi

tibi Chieftain

I just decided to play A NEW DAWN! IT IS MORE WONDERFUL THAN EVEN SO GREAT RoM!!!!!!
    Thank you Zappara and Afforess! You are two out of three gods of Civilization :D

5. Afforess

Afforess The White Wizard

I'm glad you are enjoying it. I couldn't have done it without my fans. ;)

6. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Moderator

Yeah, we did all the designing, coding, testing, bugfixing and releasing of the mod. You just took all the credit, you greedy swine :D

7. NickyL

NickyL Chieftain

A new dawn is a great modmod, i must tell you that Afforess :)