Question about Leaders and Scenarios

CreepingDeath

Chieftain
This may be answered somewhere already but I have searched and searched and can't find anything. If someone would help me out or point me in the right direction I would be quite appreciative.

So, I got Warlords. I want to play the Earth18Civs scenario and some of the other scenarios that are already made with some of the leaders that aren't in them. For example, you can play America with Roosevelt, but you can't pick Washington. Also, I would really like to be able to just pick from anybody on some of those scenarios. There's a lot of leaders I can't pick in there. How do I go about getting them all in there?

When you're playing a scenario, rather than a regular game, all of the leaders may not be available.

I can't select Washington either. I'm pretty sure that's the way it's supposed to be.

Perhaps you should ask the Creation and customization Forum, if you'd really like to make leader modifications.

Thanks Rusty Edge. I will check in that forum and see what I can find.

And if a mod comes to move this, just delete it cause I will have already asked in the C&C forum.

Top Bottom