1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Limited Religions

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by tibi, Apr 1, 2010.

1. tibi

tibi Chieftain

In my curent game I am doing quite well in terms of Research, I am like 9 techologies ahead of every single civilization in world. Playing with limited religions on, every religion is found in different civilization. It worked perfect until some point when my distant cities started to ask for independence. I never like civil war and prefer to grant independence to them. So in my situation, in year 1618 first city I grant independence to in Ural Mountains, founds Buddism, Taoism and Christianity... Because they are not founded yet. Very annoying, it would be normal that only one religion is founded - that is what Limited Religion is supposed to do.
    I can call in BUG only, and it really makes me crazy, this game was perfect until now. I ask Afforness or Zappara to fix it in future. Or if there is any way to avoid this right now?

2. Talin2009

Talin2009 King

I second this, i noticed same thing as well. Leading in techs, and when trading couple techs to some small civ they founded 2 religions.

3. tibi

tibi Chieftain

what I am planning to do is to give that rebel cities to my neighbours, i get rid of them, and no new religion is founded :lol:

4. zappara

zappara Mod Designer

Limited religion option is currently bugged in RoM 2.9 and is looked into.