1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about new resources?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by yorkgrass, Jan 12, 2009.

1. yorkgrass

yorkgrass Chieftain

When I added new resources to the game, everything goes fine, the only thing bothers me is that when you see the city screen, all original resources have a nice tiny little symble, but the newly added ones are invisible???
    I checked the xml, I don't think there is anything that different between new ones and original ones? Shall I change anything other than xml? please help everyone???

2. Refar

Refar Chieftain

The icons on the city screen (and i think in Diplo - these should be screwed as well) are coming from Assets\res\Fonts\GameFont[_75].tga
    The file is known for causing screw-ups; Look in the Tutorials section - there are several threads on "safe" editing.