1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about the liangzhu and three kingdoms cultures

Discussion in 'Strategy and tips' started by Raekna, May 27, 2017.

1. Raekna

Raekna Chieftain

First, wanna say that I have been playing C2C since version 24, and I have loved every change, cool idea, and gameplay of this mod for all this time. Hands down best mod for any video game ever. That's coming from an elder scrolls player. So the entire team reaponsible for keeping this amazing mod afloat, you should be proud of the accomplishment of what C2C is. Thanks for all the effort in giving me a hobby the distracts from mundane and infuriating reality of the world.

Anyways! I have started a game as Wu, and have Gold next to one city hoping to get the 3 kingdoms culture, and Jade in another hoping for liangshu. Got to their respective unlock techs, least what civilopedia says they are, and they are not showing up to build, greyed out or otherwise. Now I have the resources, but do I need to have an actual mine/quarry over the resources? I only have stone tool workshops... so I would think thats enough. I just wanna know what I am doing wrong

2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

You need a Jade Carver in the city and at least 2 Jade Carvers in your nation.