1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

Question about the scenarios that came with the game

Discussion in 'Alpha Centauri' started by Jarek Noschese, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Jarek Noschese

Jarek Noschese Warlord

Just beat the University vs. Believers scenario on Transcend as the University; Just build Punishment Spheres everywhere, and switch to a Planned Economy. Sell off Recycling Tanks once you have Pressure Domes. Sell off any other Facility that suppresses Drones for extra cash. Set Psych to 0%, and the other two choices to half. Only try to get Secret Projects if the Believers are specifically doing the same. Then you win. (Also have your lone Colony Pod join a low-population base.)

The Gaians vs. Morganites scenario only looks to be winnable with Fundamentalist Politics + Power Values. The extra MORALE is just so critical if you want to win at all. For the Peacekeepers vs. Spartans scenario however, I'm utterly confused. Who should I play as? What level should I play at? What else should I consider?

2. Jarek Noschese

Jarek Noschese Warlord

Update: Never mind. In the Peacekeepers Vs. Spartans scenario; as the Peacekeepers, just let the Spartans have your crummy bases. That way, you can defend your better ones from the enemy forces. Once you can sufficiently build up your troops, take back what was rightfully yours. In the meantime, keep building those Projects! Therefore, stick to the Transcend Level as intended.

However, I'd really appreciate some help and/or responses from at least one other person; if at all possible.