1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Trade Routes with Stations

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Discussions' started by LethalLeigh, Feb 9, 2016.

1. LethalLeigh

LethalLeigh Prince

Answered by doing some testing. don't know how to delete thread

Fair enough. Sorry about that.. OK - The question was about Station Trade Routes, Domestic Trade Routes and Internal Trade Routes ( not international )
    There were a few in game descriptions that listed "domestic and or Internal" and I was wondering if either and any had an effect on Station Trade Routes. as per Virtue and Trade Agreements. I wasn't sure if Station Trade routes counted as Domestic, Internal or neither.

After a couple of weeks with no reply to the thread, I did testing and found out the Domestic and Internal seem to be the same thing and does not effect Station Trade, Station Trade seems to be it's own stand alone Trade Option.

2. Nykidemus

Nykidemus Chieftain

Not sure what the question was, but I certainly wouldnt mind hearing the answer. Answering your own thread is totally cool, but stubs are pretty frustrating for people who are looking for the same answer you were.

3. enkryptor

enkryptor Chieftain

LethalLeigh, why delete? Let others who have the same question read the answer.

4. LethalLeigh

LethalLeigh Prince

Fair enough. Sorry about that.. OK - The question was about Station Trade Routes, Domestic Trade Routes and Internal Trade Routes ( not international )
    There were a few in game descriptions that listed "domestic and or Internal" and I was wondering if either and any had an effect on Station Trade Routes. as per Virtue and Trade Agreements. I wasn't sure if Station Trade routes counted as Domestic, Internal or neither.

After a couple of weeks with no reply to the thread, I did testing and found out the Domestic and Internal seem to be the same thing and does not effect Station Trade, Station Trade seems to be it's own stand alone Trade Option.[/QUOTE]

5. enkryptor

enkryptor Chieftain

So, Domestic and Internal is the same thing? What does "Domestic and Internal" mean then? (you said there was an in-game description)

6. Ryika

Ryika Lazy Wannabe Artista

Entirely depends on the type of effect.

Effects that add flat bonuses to Trade Routes (such as the Recycler) will also affect station trade routes, doesn't matter whether the effect is for domestic (aka internal) or international trade routes.

Effects that add %-bonuses to one trade route type specifically increase the bonus for one of the three available trade route types - domestic, international or station - and will have no effect on other trade route types.

7. LethalLeigh

LethalLeigh Prince

I think Internal was used in BE before RT came out. Then it was renamed to Domestic, I am guessing some of the text in the descriptions haven't being changed. I am not sure on this seeing I only played 1 game of BE before upgrading to Rising Tide.