Question: Great Wall and Team Play

winddbourne

Prince
Just a random question for those guys at Firaxis. If I build the great wall in team mode how does it work? Team players share the benefits of great wonders, except for city specific happiness modifiers, so would we get a great wall around both our cultural borders at the time of completion? Or a continuous wall covering all the areas we both own?

Also how does the game handle civilizations without a continuous cultural border? Do you wind up with multiple smaller great walls around each city radius?

Haha, that would be great. I think I'll have to make a bunch of cities with no cultural buildings just to see great wall islands all over my land.

Yeah, I had the same question about the Great Wall in team games. My friend and I normally play team against a whole bunch of AI civs and were wondering if the Great Wall would protect both of us, just the one, or what, because if it stretched along the combined borders, we'd lock up a bunch of land for only our use, at least until sea travel develops enough to be useful. Hopefully someone can answer that.

my friend and I am wondering this as well...we'll all find out soon enough though

Top Bottom