[question]newbie learning tools

civ5newb

Chieftain
I would like to have a tool/mod/spreadsheet that allows me to filter/categorize techs/buildings/wonders by what they are good for. For example, i want to improve my gold income - i would like to see all techs and buildings that will help me to do that. Hope that makes sense, basically i want something to help me assimilate the tech tree easier.

I would like to have a tool/mod/spreadsheet that allows me to filter/categorize techs/buildings/wonders by what they are good for. For example, i want to improve my gold income - i would like to see all techs and buildings that will help me to do that. Hope that makes sense, basically i want something to help me assimilate the tech tree easier.

i think the EUI would help u a lot to see that for the techs and improvements
for the wonders u need to know the few that do that my hard

Gold: see above
Food: granary>water mill>acqueduct>hospital>medical lab
Science: library>university>public school>research lab
Culture: monument>amphitheater>opera house>museum
Production: water mill>stable>forge>workshop>factory
Military: barracks>armory>I think it's called a military academy?
Defense: walls>castle>arsenal>military base
Trade: caravansary>harbor
Faith: shrine>temple
Sea resources: lighthouse>seaport
Happiness: circus>colosseum>zoo>stadium

This is all I could think of/remember. In some of these there are subgroups, for example the food category has both a food improvement class and a food storage class; additionally, you could look at there being a sort of overlapping subgroup of "tile improvement" buildings, which would include granary, stable, forge, lighthouse, and seaport. Forge and stable are unique in that they can only be built in range of certain resources, as is the circus.

Top Bottom