Question on country titles

ziamatt

Chieftain
First off, I'd like to give my praise for the system of civilization titles RFC has come up with. It's very unique and interesting feature. However, I have a question. When I play as a civilization is it possible to change my civilization's title? For example, I'm playing a game as America. Can I do anything to change it from the United States of America? Or will a civilization played by a human always keep the same title?

Civics, Religions and Vassalage status all factor in. so i might be the "Islamic States of America" or the "French West Africa" (malinese).

You will still be America you can't change it to "Baxdonia" but by altering your government and religions you can change the nations. aside from roleplaying, this title change bears little impact. myself, i love it.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if it would be possible for players to have their titles change. I can't wait to try different combinations of civics and religions to create interesting civilizations.

How do you make these titles show up in the country list on the Southeast corner of the screen?

Saw that in the succession games and it looks pretty cool.

Sennomulo - Not to hijack this thread but...

I want your "god avatar" and i can't find it. I believe we voted alike, but im just guessing.

Top Bottom