Question on the Status of this Forum

oldStatesman

Cybernaut
I have found many many good posts and discussion here...but they are not getting read. I beleive this is due to the subtitle that the forum may soon be closed. It most likely scares away a lot of readers.

Perhaps the admins can either go ahead and close it; so that suggestions and the resulting discussion can occur in more accessable places, or change the subtitle so the forum becomes more attractive to use if it not going to be closed.

Just a suggestion, thanks! :)

I like it here :) I figure this could be a good 'expansion pack suggestions forum'. Heaven knows there's lots of people who always have ideas for those.

dh_epic said:
I like it here :) I figure this could be a good 'expansion pack suggestions forum'. Heaven knows there's lots of people who always have ideas for those.
Absolutely right. :goodjob:

But I think a lot of posters may be put off by the notice the thread may be closed soon. Just asking for some clarity .... :)

I would suggest it keep its name but be moved as a sub-forum into the Creation and Customisation forum. A lot of the stuff suggested here could be modded in, or should become possible once the SDK comes along.

Top Bottom