Question to people who have Civ6 Anthology on Steam [Persona Packs issue]

Infixo

Deity
Hi there. If you have a Civ6 Anthology on Steam AND you have functional and working Persona Packs, can you please check if those Packs are listed as separate entries in the DLC list (see the screen below). I raised a ticket with 2K support to fix an issue of missing Persona Packs and from one of their responses I gather that they don't even know what is the correct situation.

Okay, we've just heard back on your case. Now, from while the Anthology pack does guarantee all the DLCs previously released including the contents in the New Frontier Pass, it doesn't necessarily show a specific DLC entry in Steam for "Persona Packs" and should not be confused with the Ethiopia pack as they are not the same.

Since I also own a full Civ6 game bought the traditional way, I know for sure that Persona Packs are listed as separate DLCs (see the screenshot). But I would like to find out if the same would apply to Civ6 Anthology or just the opposite - those packs are actually not listed on Steam and yet still available in the game.

Thank you for your help

Attachments

• personapacksonsteam.jpg
    personapacksonsteam.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 55
Top Bottom