1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Question] war... what is it good for

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rise of Mankind' started by yoporla, Apr 26, 2014.

1. yoporla

yoporla Chieftain

And there I am, fighting my way to victory, killing any opponent who stand in my way...
    Or this is how it's supposed to happen, but my lovely cities think otherwise, they showing me an event that say "war... what is it good for... absolutely nothing... Uhe!." and It's normal for my cities to hate war but comeon! +200:mad: (Unhappiness) it's little exaggerated I think

I am playing ROM: A New Dawn on difficulty: Emperor and I really like to know why is it happening? and how do I take care of it

2. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Do you have the Revolutions Option Active? Sure sounds like it.

Better start building things to make your citizens :).

Also check your Civic choices.

JosEPh

3. yoporla

yoporla Chieftain

I do have the Revolution option active and all my civic are good for war, yet no matter how much building I will build it will never reach the right amount of happiness
    is there no other way to prevent my cities to go mad?

4. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Civics need to be Good for Happiness too. If all Civics are War oriented you will suffer Rebellions/revolts from using Revolutions. The ppl will grow tired of constant war without proper compensation.

JosEPh