1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Question: What are the Goals of Dragonia II?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Dragonia II Mod' started by DracoDruid, Apr 9, 2008.

1. DracoDruid

DracoDruid Chieftain

Hello everyone.
    Since I found this mod just the day before I hadn't the time to try each and everything out.
    As I now through hints etc. Dragonia tries to make a Forgotten Realms Conversion/Mod for CivIV.
    Is this correct?

I wonder where I could find something like a summary or discription about the background, the goals and a roadmap of your ideas.

If there is none, think about making on just inside this forum.

Oh, before I forget:

Nice work everybody. I'm looking forward to the next release.

2. Darque

Darque Chaotic Lord of Dragonia

Dragonia is a little more generic than Forgotten Realms. Think of it more as its own D&D world that borrows elements from Greyhawk and Forgotten Realms.

All background can be found on the Diabolic Studios web site or in the civilopedia. Feel free to create any background that is missing, and if I like it, I'll add it to the mod.

3. rocklikeafool

rocklikeafool Warmaster

I think that, at some point, someone (not sure who, as most people are very busy with school and social activities) is going to create a Wiki for D2. So, try the Diabolic Studios site and the civilopedia, as Darque said, for now. And look forward to the Wiki sometime in the future.