Question

Comrade Pedro

High Partisan Commander
Maybe, can't do this here, but....
Why aren't you making Demogame for Civ2?

We should advertise more and try and get some more players because I am coming back and want to play again.

I suppose it's up to DoM, as he's moderator, but maybe it would be worth seeing how many people would be interested to start again. If it's not many, we can forget it. People can do a bit of canvassing in other places where they are known well eg CivIII demogame site, Succession games, other Civ sites? Am I right in thinking there aren't a lot of CivII demogames going. I know the one at GC ground to a halt because it was multiplayer, and it was getting impossible arranging times to play.

Originally posted by naervod
We should advertise more and try and get some more players because I am coming back and want to play again.

Same with me :)

I think that the interest will match the challenge. As the game becomes increasingly "in hand", we may want to shift gears, speed the action & draw to a conclusion.

If we can get enough players, we can have another one. The thing I am trying to avoidis having 5 or 6 players and then have most of them get bored with the game half way through and leave it to one or two people to basically play out a succession game.

That's what this one became at the end when the core players we had just stopped playing.

Top Bottom