1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about angels

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by incendiary, Jul 31, 2011.

1. incendiary

incendiary Chieftain

I got a few loreish questions about FFH mostly about the archangels.

The Avatar of Wrath, He is camulos' archangel. He is very powerful compared to the other Archangels in the game. Having 33 strength compared to Basium, Hyborem, And Bridgit's 15ish strength (after getting weapons bonuses and whatever). I guessed this means he is somehow on Erebus without being weakened by the compact, how is that possible? Or is it that he is so powerful simply because of the sins of man?

Also how is it that the dragons are stronger than the Archangels?

I see people saying that Agares is the strongest god because he didn't directly create hyborem, But then where did hyborems strength come from? Did he sap strength directly from Cernunnos, it seems in the beltane cycle that Cernunnos is unharmed by the creation of Hyborem, When alazkan uses the black mirror (which i assume is the shard that cernunnos gave to the sculptor) it is only an illusion, but Hyborem definantly isn't an illusion. If Hyborem was created with Cernunnos' energy wouldn't this make him now the weakest of the archangels instead of the strongest despite being a god?