pls delete

If you do not have my unit after boot, then check whether the file Rise of Mankind \ Assets \ Modules \ Custom Units \ MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml tag --

<Module>
<Directory> QuibinGUntiPack </ Directory>
<bLoad> 1 </ bLoad>
</ Module>

and in the file Rise of Mankind \ Assets \ Modules \ Custom Civilizations \ MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml tag --

<Module>
<Directory> Quibingrealcivpack </ Directory>
<bLoad> 1 </ bLoad>
</ Module>

The same system and all other mod. Just checks are there to load the file MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml

@Munger,

I have not down loaded this yet but I bet your problem is with the XML loader thingy in Custom Units - MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml. It is probably missing
Code:
				<Module>
					<Directory>Fortifications</Directory>
					<bLoad>1</bLoad>
				</Module>

With all the mod mods for RoM it is not easy to ensure they all play nicely together sometimes.

Yup, that fixed it. Cheers!

:)

Having spent a bit of time browsing the Civilopedia with this mod installed I very much like the new units. Some great stuff here with good equivalents for different countries such as the SU-25 matching the western A-10 and the Humvee Avenger vs the Tunguska.

One anomaly I spotted was the BMP which appears to be used by every civilization. I would have thought this should be used only by eastern civs such as Russia, China, Middle East etc as it seems strange that USA, western Europe and so on would use this unit. I'm not sure what the equivalent would be though.

Generally I think the vanilla Mech Infantry unit (a Bradley IFV) should be used by western civs whilst the BMP3 should be the equivalent used by eastern civs. Maybe the regular BMP could be used by African civs as a third flavour of the same Mech Infantry unit.

Yeah, the link work(don't know why it didn't yesterday)
Thanks a lot

Having spent a bit of time browsing the Civilopedia with this mod installed I very much like the new units. Some great stuff here with good equivalents for different countries such as the SU-25 matching the western A-10 and the Humvee Avenger vs the Tunguska.

you feel a need to change some parameters, making the unit more unique?

One anomaly I spotted was the BMP which appears to be used by every civilization. I would have thought this should be used only by eastern civs such as Russia, China, Middle East etc as it seems strange that USA, western Europe and so on would use this unit. I'm not sure what the equivalent would be though.

The next version, I will make more types of BMP

[/U]

you feel a need to change some parameters, making the unit more unique?

It's an interesting idea, but on balance I believe that there are already so many unit types in RoM that making equivalent units (such as the SU-25 and the A-10) slightly different from each other in terms of stats would open a big can of worms when it came to balancing civs against each other. I think the graphical variety of your mod is sufficient.

[/U]

The next version, I will make more types of BMP

How about having two generations of the Mech Infantry unit? The first generation could be an older model of APC such as an M113, BMP-1 etc, and be revealed with Mechanised Warfare and Steel.

The second generation could be the latest IFV's like the M2 Bradley, BMP-3 etc, and be revealed at Modern Warfare.

I got errors in relation to your Civ4civilizationinfos.xml when I load up.

I fixed it by deleting your Custom Civilization pack folder.

But I think you should know so you can just include it ONLY in the download for extra civs pack players.

I got errors in relation to your Civ4civilizationinfos.xml when I load up.

I fixed it by deleting your Custom Civilization pack folder.

But I think you should know so you can just include it ONLY in the download for extra civs pack players.

You used only my mod?

Hi,

I would like to use the units, but unfortunatly it shows an error when starting the programm...

Some leaders are not found? I dont have more civs as the original RoM 2.71..

regards
Ron

You used only my mod?

I meant that your Custom Civilization folder in the first download is unnecessary. It is for the other download for mega pack users, not me. Now there is no problem. Just letting youy know to fix Custom Civilization folder NOT to be in your first download for NON--mega civ pack users. Just have your units pack in it only. It is doing just fine so far. But I'd not arrived modern age yet so we will wait to see what happen then. :goodjob:

Gwydion62: Just delete the Custom Civilization folder called Quibingpack (whatever it is spelled) and it should be solved if you DON'T use mega civ pack.

Yeah, those civilization infos should be removed from this pack. And if you add support for those Mega pack's civs, you should make your changes to completely new civilizationinfos in WoC format and not in the format you have them in the current download.

Strangely, I've got everything working.
I'll try to fix, but I still did not understand what the problem.

You are using Extra Civ Pack, yes? Well, I don't. That is the problem. That was why your Custom Civilization pack caused errors.

I'm saying that in your one download, there should NOT be custom civilization pack because people who download do NOT have extra civ pack.

An excellent expansion. Would save a lot of time and work for me as I already make all Civilizations have a realistic set of units...

Keep up the good work and please please try to release the version for 2.71 compatible with MegaCivPack 1.6 soon, I just can't wait! :goodjob:

So... I tried an earlier version of this mod and got a bunch of purple blobby units (I probably didn't install it right at all) but I look forward to seeing all the modern units.

So, quick question, what would it take to get it working? I'll play it if I have to install an extra civ pack. Where can I get the newest version?

Splendid! Just so splendid to actually get this set of units, now my own special xml show may begin... :goodjob:

&#1057;&#1087;&#1072;&#1089;&#1080;&#1073;&#1086; &#1080; &#1087;&#1088;&#1080;&#1074;&#1077;&#1090; &#1080;&#1079; &#1060;&#1080;&#1085;&#1083;&#1103;&#1085;&#1076;&#1080;&#1103;! :D

You have such a great variety of units here that it's incredible!

One thing I noticed though, England has somehow been put under the "Asian" style for it's modern units. They also have the Agashuri Pikeman for some reason...

A few small requests/comments: Could the US keep the Desert Camo'ed Modern Marine seeing as they have a sort of Desert Camo style to their modern units? Maybe keep the vanilla Marine as the default Modern Marine?

Also, how do I disable the two new civilizations of Deus Ex and Skynet (TRIO...)? I'd hate to have them popping up midgame during a revolution. On that note, however, I am loving the new leaders. Good variety packaged in here.

Lastly, shouldn't the new Transport planes (loving them!) require a UN Mission now that they are separate from the UN Transport? I don't know why nobody has done Transports before, they work great to get people places! Maybe we could have an earlier version of them someday?

Top Bottom