pls delete

NEVER MIND....

Found the working D/L link.

any update on this?

Sergeant: No official ones lately AFAIK. (I guess quibing is very busy right now...)

And quibing: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! спасибо! благодарю! :goodjob:

This modding of yours has improved my gaming atmosphere to a mind blowing level (with my own minor adjustments, though), but I am very grateful for the groundwork you did. (I quess I am a bit lazy modder :lol: )

Now the only thing that prevents me from spending rest of my life playing RoM is my lousy slow machine (with all the add-ons I have to boot once in three hours to keep the thing running)... :(

Oh please, gurus of Firaxis, and the mighty modders, optimize the code! Save the World!

I have a serious difficulty. When I select a stack of more than 10 infantry soldiers, the game is in 40% of cases, gives an unknown error. However, if the settings put "single unit graphics" - no error. I chose a lot of units - no errors. Now until the weekend will be tests and think the problem.

Yes. Finally I completed the test batch in RoM. I think correctly matched together all the old units under the new system update. It remains to refine my idea of a new one. Unit flamethrower appears during the first infantry, very good and interesting unit. Unfortunately, it is not what does not upgrade, and it does not have an ideological continuation. I found 2 flamethrower unit. A modern, another futuristic. I have them all added to the game, continuing the line of flamethrower. + I do not have enough to test the party of one thing - a satellite unit. (played on a map with 50 Civilizations GEM for Russia, it is very difficult to keep abreast of what's happening in the ocean, and to build many more ships, and put them in line is very expensive and not interesting =)) I found a couple of models of satellite units. Again, if you have satellite needed and antisputnik. This evening, sit - think about it. But modmod is almost ready. By the weekend I hope to put it up. Exactly.

Hmm =) I hope this is not irony.

No irony. I have worked in call centers and answered support emails. Some people who know English as their first language don't really 'know' it, so they speak poorly and cannot make themselves easily understood. More people than you may think.

No irony. I have worked in call centers and answered support emails. Some people who know English as their first language don't really 'know' it, so they speak poorly and cannot make themselves easily understood. More people than you may think.
;) Thx

Relesed!
V 1.3
* Support RoM 2.8
* replaced F4 and Tornado -> EF2000 and YF23
* Added Modern Flamethrower and Heavy Flamethrower (Line upgrade)

Attention, fashion sufficiently specific, and if I test it fully at 100% for me it would take 4 - 5 months. I have no free time =). However, I played a test game, and my mistake was one - Departure with unknown error, when the choice of more than 10 infantry unit (Russian and NaziGermany WW2 infantry). Decision error - switching to the option "Single unit graphics". More I have not met the difficulties and mistakes. If you notice an error, please write here. All nice game! =)

Can you upload only the unit pack(without the civ pack)?

Can you upload only the unit pack(without the civ pack)?

You understand that the UNzipped part is necessary to make these units Unique Units, yes?

You understand that the UNzipped part is necessary to make these units Unique Units, yes?
Oops, this mod is modular isn't it?
So i could just delete the civ pack can't i?

Oops, this mod is modular isn't it?
So i could just delete the civ pack can't i?

The one that is zipped in that folder, yeah. Leave the other folder alone. It adds UUs to the civs already in the game. :)

Top Bottom