Quick ? about cultural vic

itsa95thing

Chieftain
what the fastest cultural vic youve gotten my fastest is 1908 with the 20000 in one city. is there a faster better way?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

My fastest with a 20,000 citie culture is around 1850 AD

but right now i am playing a game and i have 55200 gainning around 800-900 culture per turn age 1325 AD 1turn = 5 years.

so i will probably finish in the 1475 as my fastest cultural win, but the game isn'T finished yet

You guys have to tell what difficulty level you are playing on. Otherwise all those numbers are meaningless.

babylon: 1892 warlord
one 20,000 citie but i only built 2 cities in the entire game since i wanted to make it a fast game...

Persian: 1892 AD too:) Monarch
This game was initially going to be a spacerace victory but i changed my mind and started constructing cultural building in the 1700, so i probably could have finished a lot earlier if i had started before.:)

Current game: 1335 AD warlord 30 turn before cultural victori.

I rarely finish game with cultural victories:)

Late 1700's .. playing warlord with Egypt. My culture went through the roof. Just was about done laying out all my railroad when the win surprised me. I was totally into killing other civs early on in that game too.

Originally posted by jimmytrick
You guys have to tell what difficulty level you are playing on. Otherwise all those numbers are meaningless.
I got the 1908 win on monarch as babylon (that my fav for cultural or science civ).:goodjob:

my fastest cultural finish is with the Iroquois in 1535 at warlord level.

I got cultural victory at the earliest in early 1900's with the babs, but it was on Regent difficulty, so it wasn't too hard of a win

Top Bottom