Quick Easy Question

yeehi

Chieftain
Quick Easy Question :)
1) Where is the button that lets me change the build order of things in my city?
(At the moment, I can only put something at the very top of my list.)

2) If I don´t like my starting position when the game begins, what is the quick way to simply redo a start of a game?

3) (Not quick or very easy!) Where is the best one city challenge strategy post?

Thank you!

1. I don't think there is such a button, but if you hold Shift and click on the building or unit, it will appear at the bottom of the queue. Holding Ctrl, it will appear on top.

2. There's a "Regenerate map" option in the Main menu when you start the game.

3. I don't know. :D

1) Where is the button that lets me change the build order of things in my city?
(At the moment, I can only put something at the very top of my list.)
There is no specific button, but press Shift to go to bottom and Ctrl to go top

2) If I don´t like my starting position when the game begins, what is the quick way to simply redo a start of a game?
There is a regenerate map button when you open the menu.

3) (Not quick or very easy!) Where is the best one city challenge strategy post?
I don't know if its the best, but its in the War Academy. :)

2. There's a "Regenerate map" option in the Main menu when you start the game.

I find it's quicker just to go back to the main menu and start a new game. The regenerate map function takes forever to complete.

But then you're playing with different civs.

So? Regenerating a map only works on the first turn so you're not going to know which civs are in the game anyway. Unless of course you want specific civs in the game. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

So? Regenerating a map only works on the first turn so you're not going to know which civs are in the game anyway. Unless of course you want specific civs in the game. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

Or if you do random leaders, and you draw a good one.

Top Bottom