Quick Poll: Additions to Sugar & Spice Build Queues

Should Marketplaces be added to the Nara and Kagoshima build queues?

• Yes, build the Markets

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Abstain (whatever everyone else wants is fine)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grandmaster

Deity
Well, the the Turnchat is tomorrow and I've just been confirmed as the Governor. 2 of our cities are going to be finishing up units and have nothing else scheduled. Nara will be completing a Knight in 8 turns, and Kagoshima will be finishing a pike in 3. Nara will grow in 2 turns, and currently has 1 unhappy citizen. A marketplace would give us a "We Love the King Day" there, and also boost our revenue. Kagoshima would also benefit from a marketplace, it will be growing soon. I therefore propose that we add Marketplaces to the queues for both of those cities. As the TC came up too fast after my confirmation, there was no time for the discussion, so please discuss in here. Thank you.

Also, this is a general plea to anybody who sees this thread: I have don't know if I'm doing this right, or if this is legal, or anything, so if I'm doing it wrong please tell me. Your help would be appreciated.

yea, its 2 GMT or something like that. Us on the American continent are a few hours behind everyone else

I'd say switch Kagoshima from the pike now. The SW province will be making musketmen soon that can garrison that city. Nara should continue to make military units. :)

I agree with donsig on switching Kagoshima now. I also see no problem with Nara building Barracks, if they weren't completed already.

OK, how about this? I'll suggest switching Kagoshima to Marketplace, and put Barracks as the next project after the Knight is completed. I suppose I have to close this poll and put up a new one, or can I just order the suggested change. Help! I haven't the slightest idea what I'm doing.

Technically, as long as there is no poll stating you should do otherwise you can just order the change in the turn chat thread. I think Kagoshima is going to have to build a culture improvement per the culture dept. I think under Plan A Kagoshima does not need to build military so the barracks may be optional.

Top Bottom