(Quick Poll) On which tile should we place the city after next?

On which tile should the city after next be built?

• A

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • B

• C

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • D

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • E

• F

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eklektikos

Eponymous
We need to put the first one on D then the next one on E.... That might stop American flow into our claimed lands.

Holy cow! Strider, we agree, but I would do "G" before "E".

Originally posted by Cyc
Holy cow! Strider, we agree, but I would do "G" before "E".

G??? I don't see a G on this map....

I picked D because of the hill and the closeness.... It could be used has a military HQ for the war against the Americans.

Bingo, buddy. Backed up by two mountains for extra defense and with a hill along side for an easily-built, well protected road. Good choice.

Originally posted by Cyc
Bingo, buddy. Backed up by two mountains for extra defense and with a hill along side for an easily-built, well protected road. Good choice.

Yup.... Also you never answered my question of where G is.... I can't find it anywhere.

HaHa!!! I found G&F.... They were hiding out of my view.... I think F would be a better place than G.... G is to far away.

I will be the mayor of the city we build on E! I have been waiting a long time to move down there. Warm weather, wonderful beaches, good fishing, great race horses and wheat fields galore! Who could ask fir anything more? :king:

Can't really decide between B and G.

Ok,voted B.

donsig- sorry to break it to ya, but Ive already lined up for mayorship of the city after the next 2. (assuming we build it on E) (IMHO, we should) Its Penguin.
i voted D. C, A and E are to close to Monty, and the rest are too far away from us. We need something both close and away from Monty.

Stuck - Donsig has been talking about that city since before any real intent to move in this direction. He has always implied that this would be his home. I would think that you could name another city or let Donsig be Mayor. Your shutting him out really is unfair.

Nothing to see here... :mischief:

Poll has ended. City after next will be build on tile D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom