Quick Questions = Quick Answers

In the Civ3 MTDG, team KISS is the last to play. Therefore, they are the only team to witness certain events, like Barbarian movement.

Epsilon Team! is in the analogous spot here. Are there any game events or features that we will have sole access to?

Hmmm that is a great question but which I do not know the answer to :(, I will check it out later tonight, but then again who knows what Sirian has enabled/disabled inside the game. Maybe no one gets to see this.

One thing we can note though is on our first turn (well actually any turn) how many of the otherteam founded on site or one tile away.

(If we open up the top 5 cities screen, we can see how many cities were founded before we even move.)

We can also get an idea for what tiles worked by the others team once we know how many cities were founded off the hop. (I'll do the math and post the results)

So with that Mr. President the Domestic Officer asks for screen shots of the
Top Five Cities page
Demographics page

(you can take them before or after you settler our city as our numbers won't affect anything)

Hey - is anyone else having trouble seeing post #31 (and others?) in the State of the Empire thread?

I made a post there a couple minutes ago, and I was able to read it. My post showed up as #32, but I'm not sure I trust that.

I've not been able to view any post after #30 for a couple of days now. I thought it was just my crappy compy, but I've checked it on two others now, and still the same result: Clicking on "first unread post" brings me to post 21 :confused:

Top Bottom