Quick Questions

I don't think this sort of thread exists, so I'm making one.

My question: is there a mod that disables all other city-states (both in the original game and from other mods) and allows only city-states from your mod to show up?

Depends on context. If you're trying to add new columns to a table, it already has a column called Type. If you're adding data (rows) to a table, you've duplicated a value in the Type column, and it expects those to be unique.

1693236059296.png

Should this error be located in xml.log? I've checked both xml.log and database.log, but I can't find any error related to my mod.

View attachment 670978
Should this error be located in xml.log? I've checked both xml.log and database.log, but I can't find any error related to my mod.
could it be related to this:
Code:
[863.578] Checking Tag Format...
[863.578] Note: Tags must only use [A-Z_] characters, start with 'TXT_KEY_', and be under 128 characters long.
[863.578] In table Language_en_US...
[863.578] Tag (TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MC_CHOLA_PANDYA-KAVADA) contains invalid character (-)
[863.578] Tag (TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MC_MARATHA_GADHA-MANDLA) contains invalid character (-)
[863.578] Tag (TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MC_MAURYA_LAURIYA-ARARAJ) contains invalid character (-)
[863.578] Tag (TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MC_MAURYA_LAURIYA-NANDANGARH) contains invalid character (-)
[863.578] Tag (TXT_KEY_CIVLOPEDIA_MC_LITE_NUBIA_FACTOID_TEXT ) contains invalid character ( )
[863.578] Tag (TXT_KEY_CIVLOPEDIA_MC_SCOTLAND_FACTOID_TEXT ) contains invalid character ( )
[863.578] Tag (TXT_KEY_CIVLOPEDIA_MC_VIJAYANAGARA_FACTOID_TEXT ) contains invalid character ( )
?

Top Bottom