(R&F) He5oRule Set Overhaul

(R&F) He5oRule Set Overhaul v1.21

Ahmed Waleed

Chieftain
Ahmed Waleed submitted a new resource:

He5oRule Set Overhaul - Mod collection gathered with some reloaded old mods to give the best multiplayer experience

Attention: Rise and Fall expansion is required.

I'd like to introduce a mod collection gathered to enhance our civilization 6 multiplayer games, we are really looking forward to finding more people who are interested in this collection so we can have more games.

Old/Incompatible mods are edited and adjusted by me, so feel free to report any bug or suggest features.

You are welcome to join this channel: https://discord.gg/55D5x4X

Brief description for the...

Read more about this resource...

Does the reloaded Automated Builder work with more recent version of the game? I used it with Rise & Fall before, but after Gathering Storm the author didn't update its compatibility.

Does the reloaded Automated Builder work with more recent version of the game? I used it with Rise & Fall before, but after Gathering Storm the author didn't update its compatibility.

Yes it works fine and that is thanks to Adriaman who made it compatible with the most recent version of the game (it also does support frontier pass!), all I have done is just adjusting his version of the mod to R&F (e.a. removing GS improvements and enchanting the feel of the UI).

You can find the direct link to Adriaman original workshop entry here Automated Builders + Archaeologists Reloaded (New Frontier Pass)

Ahmed Waleed updated (R&F) He5oRule Set Overhaul with a new update entry:

Better Descriptions, and more mods!

All the edited mods (Major or Minor Edits) now have better in game descriptions

Added Mods:
Builder Lag Fix
Steel and Thunder Unit Expansion
Watchtower Improvement
Military Engineers Build Watchtowers
Unit Limit Enforcement

And a dummy mod was added with the name "Enable Me" to provide a faster way to enable all the mods that have to be enabled post game launch.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I cant download this mod (Looks like you need to restore it or reupload it
upload_2020-10-22_22-10-18.png

Ahmed Waleed updated (R&F) He5oRule Set Overhaul with a new update entry:

Balancing and Tweaking

Steel and Thunder Unit Expansion
Unit costs, maintenances, requirements and upgrade paths adjusted properly.

Unit Limit Enforcement
Disabled Religious and Civilian limits (Almost had no effect on the game what so ever, tbh the Aerial limit too is not really that "limiting" but let that be) and made the other limits a little tight to force the player to build Encampments/Harbors to over come that limitation.

For more details feel free to dig in and test by your self or simply...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom