R.I.P. Stormrage

Heretic_Cata

We're gonna live forever
In case you haven't seen this on the civ3 group - Stormrage died in 2009.
It is not clear yet when exactly, and how he died.

I just wanted to say that, wherever you are, you were the person who made me feel welcome in the CFC community, and you were the one who made me want to stay here. You were the reason why i am an active poster here. This forum owes a lot to you, because i know i am not the only one who feels this way.

Rest in Peace

I love you

Anytime I hear of a loss to a great community, of which Stormrage was such a great contributor, it saddens my heart. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and loved ones of Stormrage.

General Information

* Last Activity: 02-06-2009 06:05
Quickie ASCII art memorial.
Code:
     ssss       t
  sss   sss   ttttttt
 sss           tt
  sss  sss     tt        oooo       rr rrrr     m   mmm  mmm      rr rrrr       aaaa         ggg       eee
   ssss sss    tt      ooo  ooo      rr   rr    m mm  mmm  mm      rr   rr     aa  aaa      gg       ee   ee 
         sss   tt     ooo    ooo     rr   rr    mmm   mm    mm     rr   rr    a     aa     gg        ee   ee
        sss    tt     ooo    ooo     rr rrr     mm    mm    mm     rr rrr        aaa a     gg  gg    e eeeee
       sss     tt     ooo    ooo     rr   rr    mm    mm    mm     rr   rr     aaa  aa     gg   gg   ee
 sss  sss      tt tt   ooo  ooo      rr   rr    mm    mm    mm     rr   rr    aaa   aa     gg   gg   ee   ee
   ssss         ttt      oooo       rrrr  rr    mm    mm    mm    rrrr  rr     aaaaaa a     ggggg     eeeee

RR RRR    IIII   PPPPPP
                       RR  RR    II     PP   PP
                       RR  RR    II     PP   PP
                       RR RR     II     PP PPP
                       RR  RR    II     PP
                       RR  RR    II     PP
                       RR  RR   IIII    PP

Just in case someone wants an avvie:

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1854/stormrage.png
EDIT: Doesn't load properly. Urgh. I tried anyway :(
EDIT II: This one does work.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1854/stormrage.png
Oh no....first Spacer One and now Stormrage. I am profoundly sad at hearing this news. RIP Stormrage.
When did Spacer one die? Die, two years out of here and I don't hear anything. Poor Spacer.

That's extremely shocking. We lose another good one to Fate...

I don't wanna sound morbid, but can there be a special "dead" tag so we know (when looking through old posts) that the user is dead, so we don't mess up?
How exactly does news of someone's death reach other people here? :confused:

Very sad if he died :(
You know them from real life or some friend/relative uses his acount to send a message at the deceased one's request, usually.

Well Stormrage certainly seemed very positive about things, even to a child-like degree at times. I had become used to him, and liked him. Too bad that he is gone forever, may he venture on something grander now :)

Top Bottom