1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Race for Religion!

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Modpacks' started by Machiavelli24, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Dahebbie

Dahebbie Warlord

Hi M.

Cant see any ekstra pressure from R. Unity? Is it a visual error like the spy pressure thing?

Thx
    H

2. Machiavelli24

Machiavelli24 Mod creator

The last time I tested Religious unity it provided additional pressure to city states. It is possible that the civ5 update that came out a week or so ago broke it (I haven't re-tested Religious Unity post-update), but I doubt it.

Were you using any other mods? Do you have a screen shot or logs? I can take a look this week.

3. Dahebbie

Dahebbie Warlord

No screenie, since I reloaded and took the spy-belief instead, figured it didn't Work:cry:. But I'm 100% sure that it only showed 6 pressure, instead of 12 pressure, as it should. But the spy DOES apply presssure, its just invisible?

Mods :scan:
    Race for R.
    R&R
    Separate great people counter
    Enhanced culture Buildings
    Info Addict

Thx :goodjob:

4. Machiavelli24

Machiavelli24 Mod creator

Spy pressure works but is invisible, I'm 100% sure. As for city-state pressure, it could be that the code doesn't recalculate pressure rate until the start of the next turn.

5. Gurra09

Gurra09 Guru of Hekkia

Hey, I think something is wrong with your Underground Sect belief. It says that "spies generate +12 pressure in cities with at least one follower" but from what I have seen spies generate A LOT more pressure than just +12.

I had a spy planted in an enemy capital and the pressure for my religion was +114. When I moved the spy out of the city to another capital far away, the pressure dropped to +42 which must mean my spy was providing a whole +72 pressure. This makes Underground Sect quite an overpowered founder's belief since cities where founder civ's spies are planted are almost impossible to spread another religion to.

6. Skaz881

Skaz881 History Major

Is it possible to use this mod with JFD's Piety & Prestige?

7. amazombie

amazombie Chieftain

I've used this flawlessly for while, but took a break. Started up a game today with my usual mods. When selecting religion, I cannot select beliefs. I can click on them but not beliefs show up to select. Wondering if anyone has had this issue or idea for a fix.

8. dilophosaur

dilophosaur Prince

What are "your usual mods"? Any logs, please?

9. amazombie

amazombie Chieftain

Well I started a new game to see if was just a strange bad load for some reason, and it seems so, the second game worked. So i think it was just me. thanks for responding thou.

If it matters to anyone else, i run
    extended eras
    aircraft animations
    red modpack
    race for religion

10. dilophosaur

dilophosaur Prince

Maybe something in Steam was invalid (some mods misdownload or cannot unpack themselves).